Stadler Voyager GTX
With the Stadler Voyager GTX you have a motorcycle jacket for the entire season.
Made from only the finest materials including Cordura® 500, Cordura® 2000, Cordura® Air, dynatec®air, this motorcycle jacket is very strong.
Of course this jacket is provided with a removable thermal lining.
Are the temperatures so high that you prefer to sit on the bike without a jacket? Then you take the removable Gore-Tex membrane out of the jacket so that you have the idea through the Cordura® Air without a jacket.
The protection (level 2) can be found on shoulders, elbows and on the back.
Features Stadler Voyager GTX
- MATERIALS Cordura® 500, Cordura® 2000, Cordura® Air, dynatec®air
- MEMBRANE COAT GORE-TEX®
- LINING Net lining
- THERMO LINING Overlap at the front
- PROTECTORS CE certified protectors on the shoulders (EN 1621-1: 2012 / S, type B, Level 2) elbows (EN 1621-1: 2012 / E, type B, Level 2) back (EN 1621-2: 2003 / B, level 2)
- BAGS 2 waterproof outside pockets, 2 chest pockets, 1 inside pocket, 1 waterproof inner pocket in the membrane inner jacket, 1 backpack, 1 arm pocket
Very breathable thanks to the use of CORDURA® Air and Dynatec® Air
GORE-TEX® inner jacket with separate thermal lining
- GORE-TEX® inner jacket with fluorescent yellow reflective material
- GORE-TEX® inner jacket can be worn over the jacket as a raincoat
- CORDURA® 2000 doubles on the shoulders and elbows
- Connection zipper
- Distance control (Space between back protector and body for breath)
- Tank protection
- Combine connection