The Revit Sand 3 motorcycle jacket is the successor to the best-selling motorcycle jacket Revit, the Revit Sand 2.
How can a motorcycle jacket that is already good even getting better? That was a challenge for Revit but again they managed to create a beautiful motorcycle jacket with lots of features.
The Revit Sand 3 motorcycle jacket has been given a luxurious look by using polyester ripstop.
Below is the removable waterproof and breathable Hydratex membrane, this ensures you that you stay dry after your adventurous trip.
After the membrane comes the removable thermal lining, this ensures that you will keep in temperature during the colder days.
So far almost identical to its predecessor .....
The Revit Sand 3 has seamless panels under the armpits, this gives you even more comfort and freedom during the long trip.
In addition, this motorcycle jacket is prepared for a neck brace, if you really go into the serious adventure.
For the real hot days the optional Revit Challenger cooling jacket can zipped into the revit Sand 3, and the Sand 3 is also prepared for the Revit Connector HV.
Compared to the Revit Sand 2, the Revit Sand 3 has even more ventilation, CE Level 2 protectors on the shoulders and elbows (optional CE Level 2 back protector) and Sand 3 has the ability to mount an action cam on the shoulder straps so you can capture your motorcycle adventures.
The Revit Sand 3 motorcycle jacket comes in several beautiful colors and the result of the successor of the successful motorcycle jacket should be.
Features Revit Sand 3 motorjas
- Outer fabric: polyester ripstop, PWR | shell 500D, 600D Polyester, Lorica®
- Insulation: Thermo lining removable
- Waterproofing: Removable Hydratex Membrane
- Protection: CE Level 2 protection Seeflex on the shoulders and elbows, optionally equipped with the Seesoft Level 2 back protector type RV
- Visibility: laminated reflection on the chest and back, refelecterend logo on the upper arms.
- Fit: Touring fit
- Adjustability: Flex Snap on the collar, in the top adjustable band at the waist, forearms, cord at the hips.
- Ventilation: VCS | Zippers on front, chest, back and arms.
- Features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling Vest, Neck Brace Connector HV vest.
- Short and long connection zipper on the pants
- Pockets: slit pockets, bag in the membrane, inside pockets
Plus and Minus Revit Sand 3 motorjas
versatile motorcycle jacket
Prepaired for Action Cam
Just a beautiful motorcycle jacket