Revit Outback 3 Motorcycle Jacket
The Revit Outback 2 Motorcycle Jacket has been upgraded to the Revit Outback 3.
The Revit Outback 3 jacket offers the indispensable, necessary things for an optimal ride under various conditions.
It is equipped with protection, ventilation and numerous storage options.
A removable and waterproof hydratex® | Mesh G-liner and removable thermal liner keep you dry and warm in wet, windy conditions.
Various VCS vents and adjustment options are the extra features for this seasoned garment.
The jacket is standard equipped with SEEFLEX ™ CE-level 2 protectors on the shoulders and elbows.
The Outback 3 can be upgraded with a SEESOFT ™ CE level 2 back protector, Challenger Cooling Vest and Neon Connector Vest.
Features Revit Outback 3 Motorcycle Jacket
- Outer fabric polyester 600D | polyester ripstop | Softshell 3L
- Insulation removable thermal inner lining
- Protection SEEFLEX ™ Level 2 CE protection prepared for SEESOFT ™ CE level 2 back protector - Type RV | prepared for SEESOFT ™ CE-level shared bark protector 1
- Visibility laminated reflection laminated reflective logo
- Water resistance and breathability removable hydratex® | mesh G-liner
- Composition 100% Polyester
- Fit tour fit standard
- Adjustment options flexisnap | adjustment straps | adjustment straps | elastic cord in the hem
- Ventilation VCS | panels | VCS | zippers
- Features collar hook | prepared for Challenger cooling vest adjustable protector pockets 3D mesh protector pockets double long and double short connection bits manchetrits | Prepared Connector NEON vest
- Storage options for storage bags membrane storage bag | hand warmer pockets napoleon bag | inner pockets