Most know the Shark Swal, the motorcycle helmet from Shark with LED lighting.
Since there are also many people who do not care too much about this LED lighting, Shark has made the D-Skwal, essentially the same helmet as the "normal" Skwal, but without the LED lighting.
The Shark D-Skwal motorcycle helmet does have the internal sun visor and a Pinlock as standard, but is just a bit cheaper than the Shark Swal.
Shark D-Skwal Outer shell
The outer shell is made from an injected thermoplastic, which is strong and relatively lightweight.
Properties Shark D-Skwal motorcycle helmet
- thermoplastic outer shell
- Clear Pinlock visor prepared
- MaxVision Pinlock anti-fog lens
- Autoseal visor seal
- Quick Release visor (for quickly changing your visor)
- Integrated sun visor
- Equipped with chin flap and nose flap
- Prepared for Bluetooth communication system
- Removable / washable inner lining
- Shark Easy Fit for glasses wearers
- Micro buckle closure