Revit Chevak GTX motorcycle gloves
The Revit Chevak GTX gloves are not just a pair of gloves.
They can be effortlessly combined with almost every jacket from the Revit collection, whether it is an overcoat or a technically constructed touring jacket.
The Revit Chevak Gore-Tex gloves have a timeless and minimalist design.
The Gore-Tex membrane ensures that you will always have dry hands!
Protection is found on the knuckle and through the use of leather and Revit PWR | Shell.
You can also operate touchscreens through the Connect Finger Tip at the fingertip.
Features Revit Chevak GTX motorcycle gloves
- Outer fabric colored goatskin with WR finish PWR | shell 500D stretch | PWR | shell ripstop stretch | flock PU
- Insulation THERMOLITE® high-pile fur lining
- Protection Viscoelastic knuckle
- Visibility reflection
- Water-tightness and breathability GORE-TEX® membrane
- Composition 73% Polyamide, 18% Leather, 5% Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- Fit tour fit
- Adjustment possibilities to close cuff with some movement
- Characteristics visor wiper conductive fingertip