The Richa Protect Cold winterglove features a Gore-Tex membrane, this ensures that you'll definitely keep hands dry during the rainy motorbike!
TPR Knuckle Protector and TPR protection on fingers makes this glove sufficient safety area should it go wrong sometime.
As the name implies, this glove also ensures that you will have warm hands during the cold winter ride!
Winter Gloves isolate the warmth of your hands and try to hold it as long as possible, they do not give heat!
Always make sure you go in the gloves with warm hands and make sure the gloves are always at room temperature.
It is also important that a winter motorcycle glove is not too tight and you have a little space at the fingertips.
Features Richa Cold Protect Black Gore-Tex Winterglove Gore-Tex
• Combination of goat leather and stretch fabric nyspan
• Breathable wind and waterproof GORE-TEX® insert
• Tri - fleece padding
• TPR knuckle protector and TPR reinforcements on fingers
• Anti - wear SuperFabric® zones pink & Palm
• 3double wrist velcro closure enhances the level of protection
• Retro Reflex technology printing provides better visibility
• "the best all -weather glove" (test winner visordown.com)
A good winter glove with a lot of protection and the most breathable waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, the Richa Cold Protect Gore-Tex.